We have listed many SEO related terms and phrases here that you will hear if you research or begin an SEO campaign. Please email us if there is anything we have left out that you would like to see a definition for here.
Click through rate
- The percentage measurement of how many times your ad is clicked on compared to how many times it is shown. For example if it comes up one hundred times and it is clicked on ninety five times, your click through rate is ninety five percent. (you wish)
Google page rank
- Every page is ranked out of ten for importance by Google. The higher the better but they are pretty harsh critics. Only Google itself get 10/10 – If you don’t know how to find this out ring us up and talk to us and we will tell you how.
- The side of Google where you do not pay per click.
google search engine optimisation
- Improving a websites organic rankings on a search engine like Google
- a short way to say or write search engine optimisation
- How good Google thinks your Google Adwords campaign is?